CIM Team E³ Series v2008
ed2k: CIM.Team.E3.Series.v2008-SHooTERS.iso [1.02 Gb]
ed2k: CIM.Team.E3.Series.v2008-SHooTERS.nfo [9.3 Kb]
The electrical CAD specialist presents the E³.series suite of integrated, state-of-the-art, Windows®-based design tools for electrical control system design and documentation. Whether it’s E³.schematic, for the creation of control schematics, terminal plans, BOMs, & Wire Lists, E³.panel, for the complete design of control panels, including layouts and wiring, or E³.cable, for the development of detailed wiring, cabling and harness designs, E³.series makes the process fast, efficient and accurate.
E³.series features the most advanced, purpose built, E-CAD engine, which is the core on which all the modules are built.
Object-oriented data and the intuitive Windows® user interface, including standard functions such as Drag & Drop, and Copy & Paste, are common to all modules, making E³.series an easy to learn and cost effective design tool.
The bi-directional COM interface provides direct access to the ODBC data, which can be accessed using the Visual Basic programming interface, allowing for full integration of E³.series into the engineering process.
Feature List E³.series
Due to the integrated nature of E³.series the following functionality is common to all modules.
* True Windows® environment
* Easy to learn and use
* Standard Windows® installation
* Runs in Windows® 2000, NT and XP
* Single PC or network installation
* Drop-down and object related menus
* Intelligent "Drag & Drop" functionality
* Intelligent "Copy & Paste" functionality
* Dynamic Pan and Zoom
* 256 user definable layers per object type
* Freely definable "intelligent" drawing sheet formats
* Unlimited number of sheets per drawing
* Unlimited number of open drawings
* Add/insert sheet with automatic completion of Title Block, etc.
* Add/delete/insert sheets with automatic update of cross-references, sheet numbers, etc.
* Global modification of sheet Title Blocks
* Intelligent sheet format exchange
* Sheets stored in user definable folders
* Display multiple sheet Windows (cascade, tile, etc.)
* Multiple views of same sheet
* ANSI, JIC, IEC, DIN, representation of drawings
* Metric & Imperial units
* Freely definable components with customizable symbol dependencies
* Symbols and Components stored in Microsoft® Access format database
* Symbols and Components can be stored in any ODBC database
* "Component Wizard" for easy component creation
* Components stored in user definable "Explorer" like folders for easy navigation and location
* User definable Component and Symbol search configuration
* Powerful exchange capabilities for symbols and components
* "Jump" functionality to selected or referenced object
* Free definition of object attributes
* Preview window displays selected component or symbol
* Preview window displays zoomed area of sheet
* Unlimited Undo and Redo
* Powerful search and highlight capabilities for signals, texts, cross references, symbols and components
* Customizable automatic "prompt to save" routines
* Online, hypertext linked, help
* Object-oriented user interface
* Object-oriented data
* Online cross-references for signals and components within drawing sheets
* Bi-directional COM interface.
* Visual Basic Interface
* OLE linking to other applications
* Support for embedded documentation, e.g. Word and Excel documents
* Customizable color representation of design environment (e.g. line diameter of connection lines, cable cross-sections, signal type, etc.)
* Freely definable grid and text sizes, characters and line fonts
* User definable "hot key" shortcuts
* Freely definable documentation (e.g. BOMs, Terminal Diagrams, From To Lists, etc.)
* Generate report documentation in Excel, Word, Access and ASCII formats, or directly on a drawing sheet.
* "Intelligent" Read, Write, Copy, Paste, Delete, Rotate, Mirror drawings and areas
* Descriptive error messages
* Continuous command feedback
* Import/Export AutoCAD® DXF, DWG format files. Symbols exported as blocks and vice versa
* Import/Export Eplan EXF format files
* Import graphic images
* Export intelligent Web format drawings in the latest ".SVG" format
* Multi-language support (English, German, French….etc.)
* Integration with PDM systems
* Print and plot using supported Windows® drivers.
E³.series features the familiar Windows® user interface and includes standard functions such as Drag & Drop, and Copy & Paste, making it an easy to learn and cost effective design tool. These familiar Windows® functions however, have been enhanced to include the underlying intelligence of the objects being manipulated, thus adding to the power of E³.series. For example, when an existing relay is copied and pasted into a drawing, the database information is carried along with it and the relay ID is updated to the next available number, thereby ensuring the integrity of the design database.
All E³.series modules use the same ECAD engine, providing an integrated and common menu structure and allowing for the sharing of common information across all modules. What this means is that information is stored once in the design database and displayed on different drawing sheets as required e.g. a component ID change in the Panel module would automatically be updated, on-line, in the schematic and cable drawings. It also allows for all drawings to be displayed, and active, at the same time.
E³.series extensive customization capabilities supports production of drawings to suit any requirement, including both IEC and JIC drawing formats, for which symbol libraries are included. When components don’t exist in the database, they can be quickly and easily created using the "Component Wizard", which guides you through the creation process.
Drawing sheets also include intelligence and coupled with the functionality of E³.series allow for simple addition of a new sheet with all of the drawing sheet information automatically inserted (Drawing Number, Project #, Sheet #, Drawn by, etc.). In addition, if a sheet is inserted, as opposed to added, all relevant sheet information and cross-references are automatically updated, across all sheets, without any user intervention.
Powerful search tools, including a "jump to" function, permit the user to quickly and easily find the location of any component, cable, wire, signal, etc., no matter where or on what sheet it is located. Existing components can also be easily exchanged for matching components displayed in a drop down list in the component’s object-related menu.
To help easily locate components, symbols, etc., they are stored in user definable "Explorer" like "tree views" and folders for easy access. Component and symbol descriptions can also be user-defined.
The bi-directional COM interface provides direct access to the ODBC data by using the Visual Basic programming interface, which allows E³.series to be fully integrated into the engineering process. Drawings can also be output in AutoCAD® DXF/DWG format, or in ".SVG" format for publishing on the Internet or on a company’s internal Intranet.
膊膊膊膊辈膊北?脖北北? 膊脖 北辈膊膊?? 膊北辈膊 ? ? 膊北膊舶 膊 北脖辈?
膊膊膊北鞍膊? 北 鞍 ?北膊舶 ? 北? 北? ? ? ?辈辈
膊膊脖? 膊? ? ? 膊? ? ? ? ? 膊
膊膊? ? ? ? 圹 捋 氨 ?
膊膊 圯 苒 苘苘? 败 圹 苒圯 ?
安舶 圹 圹 懿圹圹圹圮 鄄圮苘 圹 苒圻 ?
安 薏? 圹? 臂圹圹圹圹圮 辈圹圹圮? 臂? 苘苘圹圹 ? ? 氨
苘苘 臂 捋? 槽圻?苘 哌圹? 哌哌咣圹圹圹圹圹哌哌 ? ?
鼙槽圹圮 佰? 圹 圹?苒圹圹圮 咣 苘苘? 卟? 苘苘 鼙? 苘
鄄圹哌咣圹 圹? 捋?槽?苒? 苘咣? ?槽? 咣? 槽 ?苒辈圹圹 懿圹圹?鼙圹?
捋圹 哌圯 圹?圹 苒 苒圹?圹 ? 哕 槽? 圹 哌咣鄄 捋圻 咣捋?咣
捋郯 圹? 圹坜圹 圹 捋圹臂??? 苒圹圮??圹?策 圻 苻?哕
咣圮 圹圮 佰圹捋 圹 捋圮圹???圮安膊掭膊脖北北北北北鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍
咣圹? 圹圹圹圹圹捋?圹?咣圹圻 ?圮 咣圹圻?圯圹?哕 哌 ? 捋圻? 苘 哕
咣圹圮 咣? 咣圹捋? 圹? 哌 苒 圹? 圹 圹? 圹? 苒坜圹 咣?捋?苒?
咣圹坜? 捋圹 圹? 咣圮苘圻 茌 圹圮 苒? 圹圹 圹圹圹? 圹? 圹苓圹圹?
曹 捋圹坜 捋圹?圹圹 哌哌 苒 哌圹圹圻 圹圹? 咣圹? 圹? 圹?哌
圹? 苒圹圹蒈苘 圹圹 圹圹圹苘苘苒?苘苘苘苘苘苘苘 圹圹?苘苘苘苘??苘 圹 苘?
?圹圹圹圹圹 圹圯圹圹?咣圹圹圹圹?苒圹圹圹圻咣哌? 圹圹葸哌哌 ? 边
谀窟圹圹圻? 咣圻 哌哌? 圹圹 ? (",)^CiP 氨
滥拍哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪 哪哪 哪哪 ? 哌??哪 ?
哪?S H O O T E R S P R E S E N T S 鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍?
滥哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪哪 哪? 哪 哪?
苘?苘 ? ?苘苘? 苘 ? ?苘 苘? 苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘 苘圹圹?
哌哌哌哌? ? 哌 ?哌 哌哌哌哌哌哌哌哌哌哌 哌圹圹?
弑苘 避 避?避 ? 避?避? 1001010010100010010010101001000100100100110101?
捋 ?圮??????? ?? ??0100010101001000101010011101001010011010101100?
圻?坜?圮坜圮?圮圮捋苘 ? 1110101010100010001010101010100010001110101011?
The electrical CAD specialist presents the E?series suite of integrated,
state-of-the-art, Windows?based design tools for electrical control system
design and documentation. Whether it’s E?schematic, for the creation of
control schematics, terminal plans, BOMs, & Wire Lists, E?panel, for the
complete design of control panels, including layouts and wiring, or E?cable,
for the development of detailed wiring, cabling and harness designs, E?series
makes the process fast, efficient and accurate.
E?series features the most advanced, purpose built, E-CAD engine, which is
the core on which all the modules are built.
Object-oriented data and the intuitive Windows?user interface, including
standard functions such as Drag & Drop, and Copy & Paste, are common to all
modules, making E?series an easy to learn and cost effective design tool.
The bi-directional COM interface provides direct access to the ODBC data,
which can be accessed using the Visual Basic programming interface, allowing
for full integration of E?series into the engineering process.
Thanks to Team Oddity for the nice Release !!!
避 避?? 避?避?避?避? 避? 避?避? 避?避?101001010001001010010100?
圮?圮 ? 圮 苒 哕 圮 ??? ?? ??圮 哕 010010101001001010101001?
坜?圮?圮坜圮苻圮?苘坜圮? 捋 圮捋苒 ? 捋苘 苘?111001001001010101010101?
圻?? ? ? 哌? ? 哌哌哌哌哌哌哌哌哌哌哌哌?
1.) unpack the files
2.) burn or mount the image
4.) Check Shooters dir Readme.txt
If you cant get it – you are not worth it…
### ENJOY ANOTHER FiNE RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY TEAM SHooTERS ###
1. You work at any reseller, distributor or software company and have access
to new unreleased software
2. You are a talented cracker and able to handle: Dongle, FlexLM, Armadillo,
Asprotect, HASP oR Wibu
3. You are a keygenner and able to handle MD5, RSA, TEA or VB
4. You have a good at Secure Shell/BNC or was Siteop from a good .EU Site
no .de or .us to contact write too SHOOTERS@HUSH.COM
Greetings to : Oddity,Paradox,ENiGMA,ViRiLiTY,nGEN all we have forgot !!
苒圹圮?苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘苘? 苘苘?? ?
斑圹圹哌鞍哌哌哌哌哌槽圹郾鞍佰圹圹圹圹圹郯辈 哌 哌哌哌哌哌 ? ?
鞍鞍鞍 鞍馨鞍甙败圹圹圹圹鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍佰? 避?避?避?避?避?避?避? ?
鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍?鞍苒圹圹圹圹北鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍圹圹? ?????? ??苒 ?? ???
鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍苒圹圹圹圹圹氨臂圹圹圹鞍鞍鞍圹圹圹圮捋苘捋苒 ?圮 ?捋苒捋苘 ? ?
鞍鞍鞍鞍鞍圹圹圹圹圹圹臂圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹 哌哌哌荥唼 SHOOTERS@HUSH.COM
鞍鞍鞍鞍佰圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹圹?哌哌 苘苘苘苘斑 哌哌哌哌哌哌
========================================CIM Team E³ Series v2008 Fast download Alternative download:
This download might also be available on Usenet. fast, safe and anonymous download up to 150GB from usenext 4free
CIM Team E³ Series v2008 Alternative Download Search